Road sealant is scheduled to be applied to the west side (Swim & Tennis Club side) of Twingate Drive on Thursday, October 4th and the east side of Twingate on Friday, October 5th. Work will be performed between 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM those days.
– Please do not park on Twingate Drive at all on October 4th or 5th
– Sealant will not be applied at side road crossings at this time
– Sealant will not be applied at Swim & Tennis Club driveways at this time
– You will not be able to enter or exit your driveway between 8am and 6pm the day your side is being sealed
– Move your car to a side road before 8:00 AM the day your side is being sealed
– Turn sprinklers off Wednesday morning (24 hours before)
– Sprinklers can be turned on again Saturday afternoon (24 hours after)
– Have your waste receptacles ready for pickup by 7:00 AM, they will be collected before work begins
– Adverse weather conditions may cause the schedule to change
If you need a ride to/from your relocated car, a shuttle service will be provided between 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM for homes on Twingate. Please call (404) 615-0345 during those hours.
Watch this website and your email for further announcements.